back && forth
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
We are open source (not fully, only the parts we wrote) on GitHub!
This is a ball-rolling game inspired by the 3D puzzle video game Ballance.
It features similar gameplay and better HiDPI support (Yeah, absolutely. So many years are gone.)
- Run faster: hold down
Ctrl. (Note that your health does not automatically go up when you are running faster using this way.)
- Larger field of view: hold down
- Turning to the left: hold down
Shift, then press Left keys.
- Turning to the right: hold down
Shift, then press Right keys.
- Start Over:
o. This will send you to the start of the game.
r. This will send you to the last visited check point. Check points are planes with four purplish Lights on each corner.
Use what your operating system provides. Eg:
F4 on Windows.
- You have a health of 100. When it's not 100, it goes up by 1 per 2 seconds.
- Enemies won't directly collide with you when they think they'll die but you won't in the next collide with you.
- Notice other balls? They are enemies who try to knock the player till it breaks.
- Collided with other things.
- Fall down the edge and can't find a way to get back.
No, you can't.
No, you can't.
- Clone this repo.
- You need the asset(s) and font(s) in the Credits section. Put them as described in the
- Open this scene in the Unity Editor.
- Refer to the official documentation to build the game.
- Based off the unity tutorial: roll a ball.
- High Quality Realistic Wood Textures - Mega Pack by mezanix. FREE.
- Space Graphics Toolkit by Carlos Wilkes. $99.95.
- DestroyIt - Destruction System by ModelShark Studio. $75.
- GitHub for Unity by the GitHub for Unity team. FREE.
Click download now to get access to the following files: